Saturday, May 08, 2010

Notes

I have tons of things, I'm working on. I want to do a mothers day post. It looks like I need to do a "Who is the Mop" Post.

Funny, yesterday I was spent. Went out on the bike, and Kept riding in the gutter. Then got the screw put to me. But I wanted to puke. Even I get to the point where i'm like "EVEN I'M SICK OF THE MOP'S NONSENSE". I lay down and take a nap for 30 minutes, or eat dinner....

.... what happens? Suddenly, I'm back at it. Some new Bullshit Game, or Nonsense... I even tried to Get Kelly, in on something... Didn't I say, on my date with Coffee shop Woman "you are like a tornado of destruction" .... I'm starting to wonder if that is me, Just a little bit.

but... you know... I get Excited... Nothing wrong with that.

After a week of #30DaysOfContent I think it's working out. I also see some improvement in some of the things people are writing. It's still an endurance contest... Now that we have the pace, it's keeping up.
2 paragraphs, "Some Content". I felt the penalty for missing a post, was to do an extra post. Of course, once you fall behind....
I think it will be a real bummer, if Y'all stop posting. Of course, I started poetry Friday and Flahut is the only one still doing it... Respect Yo!

It's funny, sometimes i'm doing "A Post", and sometimes... I'm just... getting things off my chest...

but, even I get tired of "The mop Nonsense" ... But... give it a few hours...


No comments: