Sunday, May 23, 2010

Free form

Ugh... 30 days of whatever... is starting to get to me...

I don't know about you guys... Is this the part where the Vino of blogging, starts to show some weakness...

One of my goals was to try and do the perfect 2-3 paragraph post. As busy as things are right now. You can see, that I have 2-3 ideas per day for the blog, and I try and develop them. Honestly it's 2-3 themes from my life, and I try and turn them from disorder to order.

The last one was 2 ideas One about how easy confrontation is. Another about having a melt down in HomeDepo. Then Linking them together... or trying to... All in 2 pages and about an hour.

The woman who calls me and yells at me about my Tile, called... she is doing the Melt down. I started yelling at her(this is the kind of relationship we have). YOU ARE HAVING A MELT DOWN!!!! YOU HAVE ME SCRUBBING EVERY TILE TOILET SINK PIPE DRAIN FLOOR WALL NOZZLE GLASS SURFACE IN MY HOUSE! YOU HAVE ME IN MY UNDERWEAR, WITH BLEACH AND SCRUBBER... IN ORANGE RUBBER GLOVES... WONDERING IF IT WOULD JUST BE BETTER TO SANDBLAST IT ALL!!!!

BUT SHE IS HAVING A MELTDOWN!!!!

and we laugh and she finds it funny... I find it funny. I ask her all the laundry questions, I've never hand the answers to... and even if she doesn't know, she makes up some bullshit answer.. and feeds it to me. But it is fun, and things are getting very Polished...

So... it's 8pm and i'm exhausted, long weekend, i need to recharge. What do I have to do?... When I cleaned the refrigerator on Friday or Saturday... I didn't clean the coils underneath... ok... back to the coils... 8pm on Sunday.. I'm vacuuming . I'm dusting.. why? because in the morning.... she will be on my phone yelling about it...

Ugh.... but it's funny


No comments: