Tuesday, May 25, 2010

I'm not missing you yet!


30 days of content 23

Home stretch... How did this become a competition.

Ugh... where did my day go. I did make it on the bike... so that may have had something to do with it. I'm having a hard time getting my thoughts together tonight. Maybe if I fold my Towels

You know, it's towel day tomorrow.. the original Interstellar Hitchhiker.. "Next Stop EVERYWHERE!"...

One of my goals, hopefully this year, is to write something and get it published. I think I'd rather, write something that, I think should be published. Who cares if it is, but I'd love to write something that I love that much.

Too much noise in my head! I have some good meditations going on "The great Opera" and "Fear/being judgmental"

Honestly I don't even know what "I'm not missing you yet" means!

I think I can honestly say this one sucked!.


No comments: