Monday, April 05, 2010

Web Blogging 2.0


We are trying to bring back 2006! and the great Web blog Revolution.

Who is we? Great Question.

Seems like the Eternal Question....
WHO ARE YOU?
WHAT'S IT ALL ABOUT?
WHO IS THIS "THEY" WE KEEP TALKING ABOUT?

I think that isn't the question.... the question is...

"are YOU ready to bring back blogging?"

The big complaint I have, is that my writing has deteriorated into Half paragraph Emails and 140 character Tweets. I need to do better, I expect better, and Y'all are becoming retarded with your writhing.(No offence Sarah Palin... Ok... F-You Sarah Palin)

Today Church of the big ring agreed to try and "Blog More", and as we know Ryan Turbo is in. So momentum is building. I imagine more people are trying. and Ryan and I are trying to blog every day, since it's easier to remember if it's just a daily Habit.... At least for me.

I even threw Art a link on the side of the blog, Originally that list was created based on people who wanted to do Poetry Friday!

So... we don't have to "Blog every day"... but trying more, and trying to be more "Literate" I think is a good thing.

And I'll try not to talk as much about my Bowels.

I guess the other goal, is to try and give feedback, and be supportive....(damn... it's like we are chicks sometimes.)

Hopefully this will go better than the "Return of BellBottoms" or "Pet rocks"




No comments: