Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Dashboard....

I was talking to a friend of mine, they remarked on how angry I used to get. I suspect I don't get angry, as much. I also remember a bit of a vitamin B deficiency, for a while.

But when they said it... I remember my Girlfriend at 23, and I was fixing something on my Mustang, and I got so angry.... I umn.... I actually tore the dashboard out, with my bare hands(there were some screws and bolts).


It was a thing, I was 22... I was angry... Angry because, fixing my car was going to take a second day, a second day I didn't have. There were other issues, non personal issues.

It reminds me of... This.... Of my aggressive stance on life right now, Like I said "I'll kick and piss and spit" "I'm going to break", or "Shit is going to be Broken"....

I wonder what the odds are?

I felt like, a few days ago, that the metaphorical clouds were starting to open, it is, and was amazing. I have no idea what they are opening to, but... It seems like good stuff...

So, unfortunately... though Kicking and being angry, are not particularly Healthy or Positive emotions, and certainly not particularly useful, against anything but your own Demons.

Sometimes.... You have to Breath.... and then you have to Fight!!!... Well, you have to "wake up" at least....

Trying, not Winning, is Freeing!

No comments: