Monday, April 12, 2010

Athletic

I love a good rain, Wash the sins of the world away. It's raining here. It never rains here, and when it does..... I always say "It's like the Earth, is Sweating", it's never enough to wash it all clean, so it just mixes with the dust, and everything is sort of covered with Grease.

There was a documentary on about "Utah work", about some of the jobs people are doing, about the recession. They did a piece about the people who stand in front of the Tax places and turn the sign. There was something about, finding dignity in any work... I'd agree take pride in your work.
They then had a part about "Following your bliss", then they made a modifier "Follow your Blisters". Here is the thing, whatever you work at, you have to be willing to suffer, so if it's something you are willing to suffer for, something you enjoy.... I think that is the thing to do. When you do it, you should fill fulfilled.

Bliss
Ignorance is bliss, Contentment, Satisfaction...

I umn.... was looking today.... I'm finally Athletic... I still have weight to drop, but... I'll never be 150, or 160.... People would beat me up... Do you have any idea, what an asshole I am?

Days of our lives?

I know I said I wouldn't .... about it. It feels over for some reason. I only fall in love about every 5 years, its seems. A friend said to me, "Mop(Right, my friends call me mop ;p ), you are right where you are supposed to be", Ugh.... Karmicly... which I don't believe in, I've lived a life that would deserve Sainthood, or be the Greatest Man in Utah.... Ya, I believe in Chaos... It makes way more sense.

Whatever the sense is..... In all this...



“This guy’s walking down the street when he falls in a hole. The walls are so steep he can’t get out.

“A doctor passes by and the guy shouts up, ‘Hey you. Can you help me out?’ The doctor writes a prescription, throws it down in the hole and moves on.

“Then a priest comes along and the guy shouts up, ‘Father, I’m down in this hole can you help me out?’ The priest writes out a prayer, throws it down in the hole and moves on

“Then a friend walks by, ‘Hey, Joe, it’s me can you help me out?’ And the friend jumps in the hole. Our guy says, ‘Are you stupid? Now we’re both down here.’

The friend says, ‘Yeah, but I’ve been down here before and I know the way out.’”


Keep Fighting, The adventure continues.....

Oh... Sandros... decided to try and do some Blogging... I'm very excited

No comments: