Friday, April 16, 2010

Hi blog!.... Skin of our Teeth

"Hi blog, How are you?"

blog, "I'm good, You?"

"Like you give a shit?"

"Where were we...?"

"It's friday... Decompressing."

"Whole world on our shoulders!....."

"Yep, wouldn't have it any other way."

"Get's to you by friday, though."

"Tough stuff."

"You decided to do this. Bring back 'The Mop', Turn your life up to 9 on the volume control."

"Yep, Fuck it, Skin of my Teeth! See how hard we can play, lets break something!"

"Still, The voices get you on friday."

"Don't be dramatic, AssWipe!, it's not like schizophrenia, they are just your/my(FUCKER!) inner voices."

"Doesn't stop you from freaking out, now and again, now does it?"

"No, but .... Huh!... What were you saying?"

"That wasn't as funny as you thought."

"I don't know, it had it's moment"

"Fuck you!"

"it has been an epic week....Again"

"Lets hear more about Fridays"

"What that everything on tv makes me want to puke!. Everything in the music archive, makes me want to kill..... And if a commercial came on, I would throw a shoe, or coffee cup. But the upside is ... I can't sleep either. If I lay down it's just the voices in my head."

"Oh, that has to be pleasant"

"They are My voices, what am I going to do?"

"REDRUM>>>>>REDRUM.........REDRUM........"




"Now that isn't as funny as you think."




"All work and no play make Jack a Dull Boy!" "Yes, this is very funny!"

"eh!..... Ok, A little funny!"

No comments: