Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Today Needs an Ass kicking!!


Sorry to my, more sensitive Readers. I am trying to "Be Better" about swearing. For the most part there are better ways.

I was looking through the Kubler-Ross Model on loss.

  1. Denial
  2. Anger
  3. Bargaining
  4. Depression
  5. Acceptance

For the most part, One jumps around. But I've always been a huge fan of this model. There are also Micro trends.

I seem to be Angry today.... But in the past weeks, I also seem to remember doing some bargaining.

I also want to point out that... After being depressed about something, One tends to get angry... Sort of angry about being depressed, or angry at one's self... but once you have that kind of energy... usually the depression is over.

And you move into acceptance... I felt I moved into acceptance on "Days of our lives" days ago.

It feels like it... But I guess kicking back to some anger.... bla bla bla

The horror show would be if, I'm just getting to anger.

But.... I just think this day needs an Ass-Kicking!

Hell with that dumb chick.... I'm a great guy... she is effing stupid... Good LORD!!

Not only am I a Great guy... I'm an amazing person, and personality.

To Quote Billy Joel... "I may be a lunatic, but i may just be the lunatic, Y'all are looking for!"

No comments: