Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Stick to what I know.....

Which is little.

Facebook is wild, I didn't realize. One can while away a ton of time there. I am very sorry, I have yet to explore it fully. My time is so limited. It probably wouldn't be if I didn't twitter and blog so much..... Choices Choices Choices.

Spring cleaning time.... Which I'm mix in with all the other million things I'm doing. Then there is the garden, but everything is 90% clean... and then we can get to the Garden. Which is Amazing right now. What free time I have, I want to go out there and hang out, Go Barefoot with the dirt between my toes. Drink Coffee, and meditate on life. Great Stuff....

I cracked the windows here in the office, and in my room... Brrrrrrrr... and it's that Brilliant.... Chilly brrrrrr while I sleep, the kind that makes you cuddle up in bed. But it's a wonderful contrast with the, now warm days.

I have some new "Mop Games" I want to play. My time is Seriously screwed, right now, so I have yet to feel like I can add, this new layer of Bullshit to my life....

But ... We are getting to it.

No comments: