Monday, April 26, 2010

AnyWhoo..


We have started the "Irregardless" meme, on Sandy. Try and use it, as much as possible when speaking to him, until it drives everyone Crazy.

We can see if it will catch on. For some reason it reminded me of one of the old jokes we had going. I can't even remember it, but Sandy and I had it going about Ryan....

Oh!! it was when we spent weeks talking about the "Secret Plan" we had, that he was unaware of. Or Sandy and J-rad did...and I was just an accessory.

It's more likely, that this will just fizzle out.

Of course, one of these days, I'm going to get it, the bad end of that... and I'll be hyper sensitive, and freak out, or something..... all fun and games.....somebody in the eye.

2 comments:

sp said...

If you recall, we had a conversation about the "conspiracy" that was constantly ruining Turbo's like, bike gaming and such. Irregardless, this is significantly different. Supposibly Jared gets really irritated buy the word Irregardless as well!!

The Mop said...

The conspiracy... still makes me laugh.

Irregardles, J-Rad doesn't blog, so we will have to get him on facebook, with some Irregardless Facebookery!