Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Fat Tuesday..

I can't believe, what I have eaten....

My legs were toast today, they needed... 48 hours of Lay down...

Unfortunately... sitting on the couch or laying in bed, just ain't my bag.

and I'm not so sure about the Brain, that has been pushing them either. It's been Burning the candle at both ends for weeks. This stupid #30DaysOfOverTraining has not helped either.

So.... Time to eat... I had dinner twice... and I snuck out for some cookies and stuff.. graham crackers... Mmmmm Best not get addicted...

and I totally want to vomit....
I'm like the prom Queen, the weeks before the dance, Only Scruffier... and generally very angry.

I'm doing the First Endurance, Burke sent me... I feel a difference, but it's not like they shook the over-training away. There is a difference, Given more time, we will see how effective I think they are. So, far so good.

But Honestly, the Brownie I just ate...
I think is going to do wonders for my legs... BUT... I think I still need to stay off of them.

No comments: