Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Suit up and Play!

Rest day today, 2 naps. I would love to... keep napping...I'm trying to recover. If I sleep all day, I'll have a tough time tomorrow. Much work to do...

My new facebook friend Nancy Alcabes, was talking about the Old mop... Like he was dead. I like, to see him as, severely wounded... Maybe like Launcelot du Lac (I'm not sure this is the best, example.)

It has been a long couple years since then.

Over that 2 years, "The Mop" is a Wounded Warrior. By that I mean that, my life is very different now than it was then. Much Harder, Much less 'Flow'. These days, I tend to fall apart more. My life has Huge Stress.... That is the change, in "The Mop". I wish it wasn't so, but that is the way it is. I'd like to change it, and am working on it... But Reality is there, and you can't fight "What is"... or "The Izz"
.

All I know is this, Every day I have to Kick!... Kick and Spit and Piss. Fight every day, Fight every hour. Every hour of every day until I die.

You can't give up, you can't surrender... you have to fight.

Life is Pain, Life is Loss, life is destruction, Life is Fighting Entropy.

When all those people say "Breath".... YES! that is the first step.....
BREATH....
MAKE THAT HEART PUMP!
MAKE THOSE LEGS MOVE!
GET IT ON!
Make Life Happen, Let Life happen...
GAME ON!!!!
KEEP FIGHTING!!

ALLONS-Y!!!

Fight 'what is', and try and build 'what could be!'

You may not get what you want, or what you dream about... but you may get something better than what is....

But EVERY GOD-DAMN DAY!!
YOU HAVE TO SUIT UP AND PLAY!!!




The Stadium is out there!!!!!


No comments: