Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Blog in Crisis

I was talking to my father the other day.

I said "I appreciate talking to you, But honestly I don't need to hear about every Meal, and Every fart you have"(ok, it was similar to these words) "If we talk, can't we talk about something interesting, All it does, is spoil the interesting conversations we have."

Then of course 3 hours later, I'm like.

"Damn... you know, 'the mop blog' is just you, talking like your dad... about every bowel movement and Breath you take."

..... Obviously we know it's true.... I'm going to try and be better... Still like a knife in my side...

But when you blog every day.... there has to be something. Maybe being better, will involve being quiet more......

Then the fun posts, will be better.

1 comment:

sp said...

I try to keep my posts fresh. Like a good fart.