Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Moral Hazard, of being white and Entitled


These were comments I made today, on some Macro Socio economics stuff, I figured I'd share.

The charming one is;
The States rights, civil war Redux, Meme going around.Those who don’t understand history, are doomed to repeat it.
and
Definition of insanity; doing the same thing over and over again, and expecting a different result.

They lost the civil war, Tried to refight it in the late 1800’s and in the 1950’s-1960’s…

But NOW….
THIS TIME THEY ARE GOING TO WIN! this time the “mongrel hordes” are going to be defeated by the righteous.

As opposed to, it all turning out they way it has, every other time. Since in reality, we are all mongrels… and they need to get over it. Maybe realize “Being White” isn’t going to get you a damn thing. You may just have to “work for it”.

Sounds good to me, People “Putting in the work”, sounds fiscally healthy, in the long run.

Unless of course, you are the chronically lazy….

I’ve seen you in the office, I’ve seen your internet and computer usage….. It’s time for you to Buckle down, It’s time to start Producing,

Either that or

It’s time for someone who wants to work, to have your job.

I’d say Rick Santelli would call it, the Moral Hazard, of being white and Entitled.

No comments: