Sunday, July 05, 2009

T.V.

I'm not sure why but... during the summer I get caught up in T.V... all winter long, I'm not interested in sitcoms and 24 and the usual nonsense....

So, here I am... Ice Road Truckers, Expedition africa, Deadliest catch, Rescue me, Dog the bounty hunter.....

I hate all of them, Ice Road Truckers seems to be a die hard battery ad and a craftsman tool ad. Worse is that it seems to be just an hour of people driving a truck. I'm not sure that is all that exciting.... OH!!! BIG STUFF! the truck broke!!!!!
. Deadliest catch is ok.... Expedition africa..... I keep waiting for Meriah to skrew me but it just doesn't happen(you know she was a miami cheerleader right!), and I just wish they all would shut the fuck up. I can't figure out how I've started watching Dog.....

And... no new season of the 2 coreys... aparently there is a feldman blog I'd prefer if he gave it up and became a twit....

I had a rough ride today... 90 degrees is tough in my current fitness... and I wonder if ... though i suffer if it will help my fitness to just nut up to the heat.....

Andy took a beating today at wimbledon, it was tough to figure out who to pull for, but then at the end Andy said something stupid and ungracious, as roger was trying to talk up his opponent... I kind of wanted roger to turn around and say.... Listen Fucker you have had 3 chances at this... if anyone is going to let somebody else try... how if you make sure you let somone else do it, who can follow through.

I'm hoping it inspires andy to kick it up just one more notch... get to the point some of the bigger players fear him. He has a great chance at the U.S. Open.

No comments: