Wednesday, July 15, 2009

My booring Pink Floyd story

I was up for this job with this sound company MANY years ago! And on the job site I heard Pink Floyd Division Bell.
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_kkCVH1Q2MtU/R215H1YS1tI/AAAAAAAAGRg/-9lQOZ5pJTo/s400/Pink-Floyd-The-Division-Bell-54888.jpg
I said, "Jesus this is crap, Floyd really hasn't done anything since roger waters left. Not that the stuff Roger waters is turning out is anything to write home about."

The guy I was trying to schmooze said. "Well I put it on, and I think it's some of the best stuff they have ever done!."'

Ya....

  1. Piper
  2. Meddle
  3. Animals
  4. Saucer
  5. everything with Waters, but the wall was the last great album, and it is more obvious that I like. but great if you are 16.
  6. everything post waters till 90(TO be honest Final cut and Momentary)
  7. then Whatever Bullshit they published after 1990
They umn... didn't give me any work.

No comments: