Saturday, July 18, 2009

Same as it ever was!

The goal early season was to get some more aggressive Cleat position. I gave in and moved them back It's like it used to be now. I've also managed to get back to the old diet...

I had some Halibut and some salad, for dinner... I was like "this is it" and I guess it was. that and my omelet this morning. That has been going on for a few days now.

but it would be good to hit some kind of reasonable cycling weight. My body fat was coming down but the weight was maintaining.... may have to run some sessions of "fat Camp"

and I'm starting to feel better... Well that and the Creatine.

On the ride I was a bit.... Knackered... but It was an easy day, tomorrow will be the test. but I totally drilled it today, average speed on flat 20mph for an hour... And the watts were there.

I'm not sure the cleats are even.... lol, that will be for tomorrow....

Like you Fucking Care!!!

so... the point was...

Jrad is being quiet,
Tbird is gearing up for Tofu
Ryan is struggling with the 15k Dream
Sandy is ... Struggling with the Waving issue.
Louder is Nostalgic
others are... as others are....
Lance is trying to win the tour.
Levi is disappointed again

The mop is stretching his Moral and philosophical... Muscles... to near annoyance....

It's like the world is back in Redux...

Good lord help us all...

Lets hope things improve and don't just stay the same....

No comments: