Monday, July 06, 2009

hmmmm

So... Hell of a Tour day today. Lance was funny, and insulting...

"Didn't take a rocket scientist to figure out that was going to happen..."

Zabrisky is in 17... good for him.... Love the guy... but has he finished it yet... just looked it up 2006 ... Good job dave... I just spent way too much time on his web site...

So... It's so hot, but..... for the most part I've eaten dinner at 5:30-6:30 every night for 2 years or so now. Because of the heat I decided to try and eat at like 5, then ride at 6 or 7 when it started getting cool.....

Ugh..... I felt like a sausage on a bike...... Good hell, then the only cyclists I saw were "Le Tour" cyclists... ones with no hard hat, poorly fit bike, dumping their legs in the first 5 minutes of riding.... SO... people go ride the parkway...
and I don't mean to be negative about any riders. but they load up their bikes and go to the parkway... but seriously it's only a mile or 2 from just about any place in the city.... So... why not ride to it, and back... it adds a good 2 to 4 miles to the ride.... and you don't spend 20 minutes messing around with the bike rack..

it was nice to get out and be riding toward dusk.... but I need to sort out the food thing...

No comments: