Thursday, July 30, 2009

Rider down...

Well... had my first fall... and it was at a light one.

You never know how that shit happens, all I know is I was sitting there, I started to fidget at the light. Suddenly the bike is falling over and pulling me with it.

I did decide the proper response to such a situation is to stand up and do a Victory Salute
I think the last time I was dry humping the Tarmack was a cold day a few years ago... Light wouldn't chance and I had to go over and push the fucking button. Nothing is more charming than trying to turn 160 degrees at a dead stop on an irregular surface.

That is my excuse and I'm sticking with it. That is certainly one of those moments where all the people in cars around you say "I don't understand that sport.... Why would you strap yourself to some infernal Contraption and push yourself down a road at 30 MPH"

No comments: