Wednesday, July 08, 2009

Stuff

I just saw this Documentary, about a guy with a devastating brain injury.

it was good... the brain is probably the most interesting organ in the body. It's also has probably the greatest ability to recover, and yet.... since it drives the car... metaphorically... it needs some help.

I don't have anything against Billy Mayes.... but it's interesting that we "Celebrate his life"... I guess I'd prefer that to MJ.... not to speak ill of the dead... I was lucky, didn't love his music, didn't love him in life......don't care that he died.

One of my friends is on vacation, my other friend that I regularly contact every day is ..... MIA... Probably dropped the phone into the toilet again...... or some other Drama.....

so... I'm here to muddle on my own.... I've also been chaffing..... Is that interesting?...

If I twittered I'd say "I Chafe"

No comments: