Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Lowering the bar-Mop Style

Lowering the Bar *and hitting my head on it*
Blog Category: BlogBlogged by: Art on April 11, 2007 at 11:04 am

(wanted to see if I could be funnier than art.... Cause I'm competitive like that)

1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE?
No, uninteresting thing is that there was a trend in naming my older siblings, and my name completed the Set/Sequence. This is just proof that my Folks should have had kids. Unfortunately abortion wasn't legal until after I was born..... Condoms people!!!!!!!

2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED?
When I read art's post.

3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING.
I'm in lust with my handwriting, every time I see it it gives me an erection and I have to leave and "come" back in 15 minutes.

4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT?
Fuck this question, My favorite Lunch bread is Marbled Rye.

5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS?
None that I know of, or want to know about! I have enough trouble with my childish siblings and people I work with.

6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU?
Hell no, Fuck that dude.

7. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT?
Only as a defence to my insecurities.

8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS?
No, I Rent.

9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP?
Bungee jumping reminds me of those dudes who mountain bike....... Oh Sorry, I meant, dudes who use a Ski Lift to Mountain bike.

10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL?
Oatmeal....
11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF?
Let me look, Nope. If they still sold Velcro on shoes I'd buy them.

12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG?
I defiantly think, I'm tough. I suspect you would have to outweigh me by 75 pounds for me to back down.

13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM? I don't even think about ice cream any more. I stick to doughnuts and Pie.

14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE?
There are people?.... Oh, Tit's or lack there of..... I'd say I'm being funny, but I think it's true.

15. RED OR PINK?
Who writes these questions, Starting with the Black and white nature of things, which is bullshit. But then to escalate it to something like this. The root of this question is Saturate color or Pastel. I pick the color color. Point I'm making is that Pink is Red, Dumb ass.

16. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF?
Self loathing is overrated.

17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST?
Hell of a question,........ Fuck them if they chose not to be in my life.

18. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO SEND THIS BACK TO YOU?
What the hell does it matter, will it mean that they don't really love me....... I figured that out.

19. WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING?
Pants, Shoes? when you work at home these things are...... Optional.... Now let's talk about my underwear.

20. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE?carrots.

21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW?
cnbc
22. IF YOU WHERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE?
Recycled Crayons, because there defiantly a limited amount of Wax out there, we just have to conserve. and that shit takes days to biodegrade in the landfill.

23. FAVORITE SMELLS?
Burning Hair.

24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE?
This isn't as interesting as the conversation.
Me, "you want to go see a baseball game?"
Them, "I'm sorry, I'm busy."
Me, "Ok, catch you later."
Them, "Maybe some other time."
Me *just another person who wants me to reschedule so they can shine me later*
Me, "sure, maybe"

25. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU?
Art would never respect me, if I said I liked his curmudgeon-ie(is that a word).

26. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH? Football.

27. HAIR COLOR?
What, are we dating?
28. EYE COLOR?
did somone run out of decent questions.... I can't wait till we get to height.

29. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS?
Amazing incite, people with contatcts are assholes.

30. FAVORITE FOOD?
Blueberries.

31. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS?
Tragic endings, I like for the dude to suffer Tragic, Blood Sweat and Tears, Bone Griding Suffering. Then He gets the girl in the end, then she gets hit by a Bus. Which reminds me of most my relationships that end with me wishing they would get hit by a bus.

32. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED?Batman returns. but only the first 45 minutes, the rest sucked.
33. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING?
are we getting into clothing again?

34. SUMMER OR WINTER?
What are you High!!!! It's fucking cold in the winter, and there is that fucking Christmas, and new years, and thanksgiving, and Ice, and face masks, and Jesus... Fuck you for even making me think about it.
35. HUGS OR KISSES?
I think we can universally agree......... Handjobs!!!

36. FAVORITE DESSERT?
Revenge!!!!!!!
37. MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND?
Dr. Pistachio
38. LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND?
people who don't read the blog
39. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW?
CCSP cisco secure PIX firewall---- It's a nail bitter, how will it end????

40. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD?
Mostly sweat and grease from my manage hands
41. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON T.V. LAST NIGHT?The Shield.....
42. FAVORITE SOUND?
It's all just Noise Really!!!!1
43. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES?
Alright, the Beatles are by far better than the Stones. And the tragedy is that Ringo will probably out live them all. But to be honest, I don't give a shit. I still have an open offer to anyone who can explain the popularity of "The Who"
44. WHAT IS THE FURTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME?
That is some full on math, So, if your moving somewhere then that doesn't count. You have to be visiting somewhere, and still live elsewhere..... How the hell is this relevant to anything about me. Fuck you..... "the rolling Stones"
45. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT? The things My Bowels are capable of are "Super Exciting"
46. WHERE WERE YOU BORN?

I'd like this poll to end with a *plonk*

One love!!!!

1 comment:

Mistress Julie said...

Without a doubt, the best answer you gave was to #35.

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!