Saturday, May 04, 2013

more over it...

.... Seem to be over much of the bullshit.

Honestly sick of the crazy people. Can't take it anymore. I'm trying to free myself of all of it, create a vacuum  and hopefully some good stuff will fill in.

It's a lonely prospect. Things shouldn't be this way..... There should be more love in the world. I don't mean more Sex. I know people are shallow. But for hells sake, could there just be more love. Tons of resources, tons of time on our hands.... And what do we do with it.... Not enough love I'll tell you that...

And the shallowness..... seems like it's part of what destroys us.... Like sex got tacked onto love like a parasite. Obviously some nice Loving sex is a good thing.

Please.... I beg "the powers that be, Out with the bullshit and in with some good"...

I'm so tired of the bullshit.

No comments: