Tuesday, May 07, 2013

crackers with your...

I was talking to my father.... he had to tell me how he had paid bills today. You never met a person who took 2-3 days a month to pay bills. I know what avoiding it is like, but it really only takes an hour or two..... They also have bill pay.

I laughed at him. Then he added to victim status by saying "don't pick on me"....

Jesus...

Then I kick off an hour of self loathing about complaining about anything. Ya... You can fuck off. My body hurts and I need some sympathy and encouragement.

Felt good, tried not to kick off the self loathing of not riding today. something is off in one of my knees but I think it's ok, I want it to heal.... I'd jump off a bridge if I ended up taking a few days off at this point..... Well I'd probably just kill someone.

Feel like under me some strong legs are developing.... now if they could push something fitter than the bag of potatoes up top.




No comments: