Thursday, May 02, 2013

Going to do a sort of drunken homage to W.S.Bouroughs....

I was inspired by something. I don't remember what.... dislike bile anger.... hate.... I should type this up on the typewriter.... the dynamics of form change the art.....  Form and technology can dictate art almost as much as theme.

Yes, pardon me I have been drinking..... Sometimes it's what breaks loose the cobwebs....... Judge... don't judge.... it's what I have.

1994.... You know it is a fucking eternity ago.... some of the kids today were born there... lets do the math. 1994-2012. ... fuckers born then are 18 now. Speed, dumb and dumber, Forest Gump.... they were born that year... they have no recollection of those..... it's not until 2000 that they start to remember.... beyond that they are "Classics" Forrest gump as a classic...... I'm not a smart man, Jenny!!!! Run Forrest Run.... it's a fucking classic to them. They smell a whiff of the seven samurai....... War Games was a quaint and curious future...... I lived that shit....

Jesus... how much I hate Jesus. Biblical scholars can't agree on if Jesus was born in a manger or a cave.... if the "last supper" was passover or not..... but evolution.... that is a problem... because every nuance hasn't been worked out. I hate to say this outloud... but if you don't know if he was born in a manger... you probably don't know if he was born. I mean fuck... was he a carpenter or a laborer.... ya.. .the text isn't clear...

but some olives and some unleavened bread can cure anything

I dig this writing .... This is much better... much .... more real... Feels good.... Feels honest.

I want a taco!!!

No comments: