Sunday, May 05, 2013

I quit

Everyone hates me right now BTW. Yep, well many of you do not. Yet.... my usual people who say "I'm sorry you hurt." "Good job on the hard ride" "you are awesome, Keep doing it" "Atta boy" ..... "let me put some lotion on that"...... Well they all hate me now. Good for them...

I mean... what did I ever do but try and keep relationships going with them.... when they wanted to be crazy.

but I digress... On my ride today, that was the internal dialog "I fucking quit" Of course I did this until I couldn't climb any more. Saying .... well I can do one more hill... then I quit..... No... I can do the next hill.... then I'll really quit. Next road marker... then I quit... Until I said.... Oh... fuck... I just can't do that.

all on no food. I wanted to bring food.... but I was distracted and disoriented out the door and my pockets were empty.......

but seriously... I fucking quit.

aren't there supposed to be rewards for this shit..... and seriously Strava says "I suck".... Nice to have gutted myself and come home and have strava say "You rode like you felt.... Fucking quit loser"


No comments: