Sunday, May 05, 2013

Earthquake

It sort of feels like an earthquake under my feet right now. The whole ground is shaking and i'm just trying to to stay upright. It's good. It shakes out all the refuse. All the weak links.

Oreo's btw are really not good dipped in milk. I think good washed down with milk... not good drenched in milk. Not like chocolate chip cookies.

Strange, I need to have some belief that things will turn out, that things will be good. Maybe that things will be less crazy or a manageable level of crazy. I don't have much tolerance for it. I have an ability to deal with it, but I don't like it. By tolerance... it just means I literally can't tolerate it. Funny, I developed a fairly hyper aware sense for the nonsense.


ah... cookies.... Seriously... cookies and the earthquake are not related.

No comments: