Tuesday, June 01, 2010

Notes

I was going to try a new thing "30 days of emotion"... BTW... that emotion of the day is Hebie Jebies. It's been a long time since I've delt with someone, like that. I know I can't help them, but ... you know SuperSupid Me. I don't fear trying, to at least deal with them.

But a good meditation is... as Nancy suggested... I didn't avoid them well enough. I'm also not sure that once she contacted me, that the fuse wasn't lit... and the bomb was going to go off.

The best part is, I don't have to work on that project. It was very stupid.

I'm just not into 30 days of emotion. The Idea was I write down the emotion of the day. I guess I've done my first one... so I'm covered. The other part would be to write about/meditate on. That emotion.

Today was a day to reflect on my own mortality.... It's all good...


No comments: