Saturday, March 20, 2010

You're Killing me!

Bare with me, I'm recovering from my ride today.

I need a haircut... Just saying....

I'm trying to come up with the words on this relationship...

It seems like we hit the point where... Well, where you can hurt each other.

I don't know how smart I am... Ok... I know, I feel like a moron most of the time.. but from the morons I've seen, they tend to not know it.... or maybe they do.

But it seems to be a big game, and the question is how deep are you playing the game.

The other thing is that, the secret IMO.. to a successful relationship is Honesty... Foolishly, I don't believe in the game. Maybe I'm just mad, and there is no game. But come on....

To me... It just seems so Stupid...

... but I'm reflecting now... Maybe things are sometimes so hard to say.... you just have to "Play at it" or "turn it into a dance"

The interesting thing is that ... for some reason... I want to play.

so that is a good sign.

No comments: