Friday, March 26, 2010

Go with the Flow

... That was the advice I received today.

Well... My Chi is blocked.... My chakras are out of alignment... My Yin, Lacks Yang.

or whatever.... I'm telling you.... I'm a lump of Exhausted, tense spastic muscles... There is no Flow here!

I'm sitting here....

I don't even know what the flow is... The flow seems to be a passive .... it aways seems like that is a way to let things die...

I feel like the ball is hers... Then today, i'm out on my bike... I'm reminded of the adage that "A girl never calls a boy"....

Then I wonder if I should just call...

is that "The Flow"???

or is it ...

maybe I should just e-mail her...

It just seems like when things are this Labored... It's just not going to work out.

You know, we are old... I just would think we would be beyond this...

Either that or I've become a stalker.

No comments: