Friday, March 19, 2010

Trying to reason, the mind of Woman!

We all know this is a mistake.... Except me, because i'm a fucking moron.

For those following me closely, and I don't know why you would. I'm at my Wit's end, As Fighter Pilots call it. "Edge of the Envelope".

I'm really getting there, This is the end of my second training block. Which ends with a sufferfest, I guess that is scheduled for this weekend. I'm starting to enjoy the sprint. Putting the hammer to it. Some kid on a MTB tried to throw down with me on the hill on Winchester. I teased him, and pushed him to his LT, then made him blow up.... all in lower gears than I have. Better to be smart than Young.

But, i'm getting to my fighting weight, and starting to feel good. It's been rough, with the diet, trying to keep my head above the water.... but I guess it's all the game. I should probably ... I probably do it wrong, find myself, blown out, energy wise, too much.

I have piles of checks on my desk, that is making me happy. I guess that is what you get, for working your ass off.

If you don't realize, this is the whole relationship disaster, I'm a lunatic, she is a lunatic, I can admit it, and ... she is just trying to keep it, in the bag.


All of this is going on.... She breaks up with me, then.... Then.... I call this other woman... and of course, what happens. Suddenly I have 2 woman on my hands.... sort of...

And it's not fair to either of them.... or of course a third very special lady, who... is brilliant, but for some reason, we don't seem to dance well together.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

When it rains, it pours.

The Mop said...

They are certainly good problems to have.....

And it's good to know when your problems are the good ones, as opposed to "Real Problems".