Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Content

I promised you content, I think I'm getting better at it.

I woke up the other night, Shaking...

I thought it was the Flu, or some sickness.

It wasn't, it's psychosomatic, things are so stressful. my body is rejecting.

Oh... Joy!!!

I have these dreams... I want to sweep floors, I feel like that guy, Like in the mosquito Coast. He rejects society, and just runs off. The person who just gives it all up, and joins a monastery, or something.

I was talking about it with a friend of mine, they suggested I work in the garden department of Lowes or something. Of course... I hate you people, and talking to you all day... Well... there would be some kind of shotgun and running around lowes...


I'm just saying, it wouldn't be nice....

but some sweeping.... I think I have it down

Sweep.... Mop..... Wax.... Buff...

Maybe I just have heartburn or indigestion.... or something

No comments: