Tuesday, February 12, 2013

    Waking up, I think it is the primary question, ask, What is going to solve all my problems today. I ponder all the permutations, all the various aches and pains, all the daily struggles i'm having. All the things that make me want to just go back to bed. The answer is obvious. I know you have all your philosophies and psychological analysis. Really, the answer is coffee.

   I think, post coffee, we can move onto the rest of the problems. They are too many to list.

   One of the..... If only I had a proper tea pot. If I could, if it wasn't too early I would run out and get a pot for heating water. I could then make tea in my office, that would probably help me keep feeling better.

   I'm uninterested today, uninterested.... I think it is one of those days where I just have to let my feelings, legs and hands guide my day. I suspect some cleaning, some organizing....  

The greatest tragedy is that I can't seem to play a proper record right now.

Everything will be better if I could play a record.

No comments: