Thursday, February 28, 2013

The day that wasn't

I'm not sure what happened, I may be still upset from finding out about my friend's cancer. Maybe just reminding myself of mortality and that time in life. They are like bookends of life, all in one person.

I woke up at 5am. I became very obsessed with a Johnny Cash song.

It's really fucking amazing and the video helps.

But the day got away from me. I have no idea what happened. I'd suggest that one problem was I didn't have coffee until about 11pm. I didn't get any exercise until about 10. I really have no idea where the day went. Seems obvious I was lost in thought, I don't really know about what though. From what I have been typing I'm seeing a theme. Sounds like I should just admit what it's about.
    For the past few days I have really started to feel better, I'm feeling like i'm getting back in touch with my 'Core'. I was listening to Pink floyd Welcome to the Machine, and fell in love again with that song specifically and with Wish you were here.  I haven't 'Felt' music like that in quite some time. Probably the same is true for 'God is going to Cut you down'

Well, like I said I do feel like I'm getting back to .... Center.... None the less, it's like I lost a day.

No comments: