Saturday, March 12, 2011

Woman...

Lots of woman trouble in my life.... I guess it's a good thing. I'm not sure if she still reads. One woman, said "how can you let go so easily. You can just up and move on"...

A friend of mine was sort of jerked around by this woman, a few months ago. She did something Indirect... something passively cruel... something inappropriate.... I said to him, "sure you thought she was nice, but now she showed you her true colors. You don't like to be treated like that. You also don't treat people like that. You don't want anyone who treats you or even other people like that. She made her choice. Now make her live with it. "

I'm sure over time i'll come up with some stupid idiom that will cover this. The jist of it is... if you want me around.... I'd suggest you treat me like you want me around.

There was a moment, in the past few days, where as part of the conflict between me and the ex. She suggested that I was mean when I got upset when she wouldn't show up. I told her... when you didn't show up..... I tended to think that you didn't want to be with me.

Showing up = wanting to be with someone. If "no show up" = Not wanting to be with someone. This isn't rocket science..... we make time for the things that are important to us.... why? because they are important.....

anything else is convoluted mental horseshit... as far as i'm concerned... play those games in your own head. I have a life to lead.

No comments: