Saturday, March 12, 2011

Ok....

This is the Lizard fingers pizza kitchen or some such horseshit... stone fired pizza or some god awful thing. Be warned, I was not in a good mood when I got there.

First I asked, Of all the pizza's on the menu... which is the best...
he replied, "they are all good" *strike one* this translated is... Just buy one asshole, stop asking questions.
Second try, "which would you order?"
he said, "well I like the pepperoni with sausage"
me, "But that isn't on the menue... why am I making my own pizza? I can do that at home"
him, "the special thing is the crust."
me, "ok..... I get it"*this is me giving up* I should have walked out.
It was ok, even good. but I felt like they were going for "fudruckers" or maybe it was "pizza factory"

Off to drink a few more beers before I think abut my birthday any more.

No comments: