Sunday, July 06, 2008

So.... The tour Day 2 Prerace comments

To be honest I have yet to see the "born of jets" advert. I am very desensitised to it, so it could be on, and I'm just not seeing it.

This is what I wanted to blog about.... I was psyched about the finish, Lots of great 2 wheeled uphill action... Great stuff.
and my early favorites are Valverde and evans.

I hate the "Brand new start", "taking back the Tour"... Because as jaded as I am. I just.... What a lode of Poo, it takes more than a Motto to reform cycling, and thinking that "Cleaning up Cycling" wouldn't be a 10 year Grind of: embarrassing, laundry Airing, fist fighting, Grinding, Spitting, Shitting, pissing, Bloody Fight, Is just naive... and throwing some window dressing on a "pig" don't make it Datable.

But I love the tour
After Saying all that.... I hate to make Generalizations, but it seems to me that if you had to pick the nationality with the most confirmed Dopers in it.... It's the Spanish... I mean, the french haven't had a consistent winner for ages, It's obviously they aren't doping. Maybe 70% of international cyclists are Spanish, and I see it that way because of the larger distribution of Spaniards in the Data.

But... in the "Taking Back the tour" year... I find it worth a little giggle that a Spaniard won right out of the gate.

Oh.... and Fuck Tom Boonen.... Go Robby Mac!!!
I wonder if we will see some new sprinters emerge this year, one would think so.

No comments: