Saturday, July 05, 2008

Elias was a Crusader

And if the Machine Breaks down, we break down, and I ain't going to allow that.

Me, drunky Drunk Drunk... but I'm home, and in bed, ready to pass out. I've rehydrate, taken my vitamins... it's 8pm...

I figure in my drunken stupor, it's probably time for me to throw my "A" blog game down.

I imagine some of the new Folks ask:
"why the affection for "the mop", that blog seems distracted and scattered... I just don't get it"

Well... I'd like to imagine Game on: here we are, Middle of growing season, mid cycling season... It's time to throw down.

"I'd like to hear about it Pot Heads, you boys take this shit to escape from reality, I AM REALITY"

Sometimes... I hope that nobody thinks I talk about my ideal life... I suffer... They say "I only teach "Suffering, and the Elevation of suffering". I sit, every day.... Work 8-16 hours a day... with maybe 2-4 hours of decompression, Repeat.... I mentioned today, that I hate Financial advisers, Social Scientists, Myopic Jesus worshipers(sorry... love to the Jesus worshipers, sorry you don't get Evolution.(in your nomenclature," to those who more is blessed more is expected, and to those who less is blessed, less expected".... So... Love to all of you, Please I understand... it's a Mad mad world)... And I totally get it... so really... One Love.

"we walk a narrow path between divinity and trickery"

For the past year I'd like to think that I've achieve some clarity, with a sort of emphasis for 'finding my bliss' and Accepting the reality which is, there for all to experience, and few to see.... I like to convince myself that I have of an ability to glimpses "Reality" and Peer through the illusion which Haunts us all.... As you read this, and think "well I'm plenty caught up in reality. this Mother is a nut job"...
Just as a Mental exercise.. one can consider that the more concrete one be lives their reality is, the more dis-connected one probably is from Reality. The only constant in the universe is change, A concrete universe is only The most subject to the Greatest shattering of all it's illusions.....

"you all loved elias,....you all want to kick ass... well here I am all bye my lonesome, ain't nobody going say nothing."



"death, what do you all know about death!"


And As I reflect on this post, It reminds me of Icarus... and a warning to not fly too close to the sun........

and I am Humbled...... I know nothing. And remember .... the enemy is always "within ourselves"

No comments: