Saturday, July 05, 2008

Born of Jets

Oooooppph, not going to get sick of that and I haven't even heard it yet.

you are going to have to excuse me but I'm having a hard time following Cycling. With the exception of the
  • Career of the Great Swindlehurst.
  • J-rad's cycling adventures with sushi and snow.
  • Sandy, and his Quest for the Jaundice Jersey
  • Julie, and the humide torsion chamois
  • Art and his .... something involving Punk and Anger.
  • Gary who I don't have a joke for
  • Turbo and Kelly's 2 wheel Tour of glory- Which every night, I imagine they say Grace, to cute little polygamist Mormon baby Jesus for their great fortune to raise their daughters doctor quin and medicine woman,


  • The worst part here is that I feel like I need to mention everybody and make a good joke
But.... First Doper Tom Boonen, Sweet... Apparently it was recreational drugs.... I was hoping he was just smoking some loco Weed, or took some X... but nope.... Boonen Caught riding the rails.. cocain. Well Tom You showed them.

I guess I have to talk about this, Fuck you, bitches I love the tour. Second, For all you dumb asses and "Let Levi Ride", One of the things we learn in Gramer school is that SLEEP WITH DOGS WAKE UP WITH FLEES. Who you chose to associate with reflects on you. So, to be Flat honest. And you notice Rabobank gets to ride... Why, because when it was obvious their rider was lying and doping, they booted him, Yellow jersey or not. They had their image and brand to protect. That is how it should be, and to be honest I still think that sponcers should randomly test their athletes as well. As opposed to turning that convinient blind eye, and Making it ok with a sly little Wink....
What is the Legal Prase, "Qui tacet consentit" (silence implies consent)


Team Columbia, WTF.... I love how just before Le Tour the big money comes in. "Well we like cycling, but only for the tour."
(nice to see HighRoad/Columbia have a woman's team)

And when did they become Team slipstream argyle chipolte chips garmin?

Oh.... and Come-on Venus Beat that Nare-Do-Well Serina.
Sweet Venus broke her back.

This is like early 2000 Redux

1 comment:

UnknownSideEffect said...

MOP! We are very happy to have you back on blogger. I was missing your angry rants and updates on the plants...how IS the garden this year?

P.S. We loved your jalepeno jelly.