Saturday, July 26, 2008

Hi blog, how are you?

"I'm ok..... and you?"

"Insomnia again."

"Yep, what I figured"

"It's not, like I don't sleep. Friday nights are tough. Long week, I want to go to bed early... and I do. Went to bed at 8-9, But then it's 2am... and I'm still decompressing."

"why don't you drink?"

"Well, it seems to throw me off of my game. It's nice to let alcohol release me, and I do get good sleep, managed to put the week behind me and move on... But... I end up losing some lucidity. It's tough I tell you.... so here I sit, Either watching 'my hero's have always been cowboys' or restlessly rolling around in bed, in the dark."

"anything else."

"You know, Just the usual toil."

"well I, don't really know."

"hmmm, Well one can just call Toil, Toil.... regardless of subject.... we all Toil."

"I bet there are people who don't toil."

"hmm, That would be nice.... Seems like a pipe dream. What can I do... but toil"

2 comments:

Gary said...

Nice creativity. It would be nice to not have some toils. But that could get boring too. Would be nice to be asleep right now too but I am the only one thats not a night owl around here if I try to sleep I get woke up any way and left to be the only one not able to sleep till 0200. I guess it keeps thing unique.

love the 06 menory lane those were some good times.

The Mop said...

You know..... They say...
Sometimes it could be best to ...

Let yourself toil.

with all our "media" TV, computers. MP3 on the bike.. all of it.

We don't give ourselves enough time to just... "mull over the state of the world"

which could be why we toil, because we need to work it out of our system.

But.. I don't know, I'd rather watch TV :)