Sunday, July 06, 2008

Out Running

I was out running this morning... I'm more boasting about how good I was with a hangover to still manage ... Well what I try and pass off as an attempt at a run...

There I am, Through the neighborhood. And I notice someone's house is toilet papered. Seems like it had been mostly cleaned up, and it being 5am... It must have been toilet papered on the 4th of July... Some nice Drunken move that night, By some bitter neighbors...

You see, the house was Immaculate. In all my gardening, and some minor Obsessive Work on my own Shrubbery, Now I look at peoples homes differently. I realize how much work and love some people put into their yard. Countless Saturdays, Pacing the yard with a set of clippers, Hedge Trimmers. In an act of obsessive love that Few can imagine. This home had the Nice lines in the Grass that Somehow show up by magic. Every Tree Perfectly Shaped, Barely a Leaf out of place. Unimaginable Layout of Colors in Nice Layers.

And some bitter, Angry, Spiteful People... Wanted to destroy it. If you don't know, People are very destructive, Jealous people. And anytime you create or build something... There are Awful people out there so Black in their heart... They desire to destroy, what they can't have.

No comments: