Sunday, July 06, 2008

1am

I just woke up with those 1am sweats. Needed to pee Too(just to over share), It also crossed my mind that I'm fortunate I don't piss all over my floor sometimes. Maybe that is better phrased, I'm Pleasantly surprised I don't.

A big glass of water will sort all this out... Maybe I'll shower, Maybe I'll open my door and let some of that cool decadent air conditioning into my room...

"My God, it's hot. Stepped out of the shower and started sweating again. Is it still burning? Jesus, it's bigger. What is it?"
"It's the Seawater Inn. My family used to eat dinner there twenty-five years ago. Now somebody's touched it to clear the lot. "
"It's a shame."
"My history is burning up out there."

"you're not too smart are you? i like that in a man."

If you haven't seen that movie, You have to see it. It allows you to realize why William Hurt and Kathleen Turner didn't spend their lives Flipping Burgers.
Have I ever let you all in on my theory that Air conditioning is part of the reason for the obesity epidemic, Nobody would allow themselves to get into the 300 pound range if there wasn't air conditioning.... Either that or they would just die.

Just to let you all in on how stupid my sister is, She didn't have air conditioning for a few years. I asked her how she did that? she had this huge ritual, to lock in cool air in the morning. Then it all crescendoed with "Then if I don't move around all day, it's fine"

There is a great Nova about the "First Flower", Super interesting. It never occurred to me how important the way flowers reproduce was to the way our entire ecosystem developed.

I'm dying to know what I posted last night...... If I read it, I'll probably take it down... and that wouldn't be any fun now would it...

Hmmm How about that shower.

No comments: