Sunday, July 27, 2008

Carlos Sastra... born in madrid

I'm just saying... guilt by being Spanish.....

But lets get on to The two correys... Kind of disappointed tonight..... and no, I don't want to see Mrs. Fieldman in playboy, I like hot chicks who I can pretend DON'T have whiny, annoying voices... as opposed to ones who do.

And alex debagorsky is off of the ice roads... and "The Parrot"... the alcoholic... is still hauling garbage... I don't get why he doesn't' realize that even "Hugh-The polar Bear" is hauling Sewage, which... seems harder.. but is more demeaning.

Also, they have a new pecking order, and have to earn respect in the new Arctic Circle "Ice roads"... That is just the way shit works....

I'm just saying... GUILT BY BEING SPANISH....
When A Frenchman comes in in the top 5 in Le Tour.... that is when it will be clean.... Of course a Frenchman can't actually win.... Because...
Well... the french can't win anything.... It's just not their style

No comments: