Tuesday, July 08, 2008

Deadliest catch.

... Well What to say about that show....

Well, Phil makes me wonder why anyone smokes, that guy has less than 10 years left... You can just see the time ticking away. Obviously he needs to stand more, eat more fruit, and stop smoking.

I have no doubt I could do that job, But that lifestyle is so unhealthy.... and then there is the Danger...

Yep... this post is super lame.....

2 corrys was a rerun, I think it's new next week... *sigh*

Years ago I weened myself off of TV. Until they killed Romano, I watched Every Episode, of ER. That was an awful time, how could you kill the single Greatest Antagonist on the show. Being ER they hyped it up, about how someone was going to die, I'm not sure if this was before or after they killed "goose", there he is A cripple, Can barely operate any more.. I felt he had a chance at some personal redemption. So what do they do... Drop a helicopter on him... about 30 minutes into the episode, I said, Out loud "if they kill Romono, I'm going to stop watching this show. Sure enough, they drop a helicopter on him... I did lie, I caught a few episodes later. Everyone was too nice to each other, I wanted to Puke.

After that, I refused to pick up new shows... I just wouldn't start watching any. I did, though start watching some things if i could get them on some form of video. so, I did start "24" for 4 seasons, and "the Shield"... If you can get the first 2 seasons of "the shield" do it, it is 2 of the greatest seasons of TV ever produced... Sure, I'm still watching it, Fortunately they are on the last season this winter.... but I do regret in increasing measure, every season past "Season 2".

sitcoms, I haven't seen a sitcom in years... Ok, I do catch the occasional "Scrubs" rerun, now and again. You know what it was, the end of Seinfield, I wanted that hour back, more than I wanted the last episode of "MASH", back.

That is it, I have to go to bed...

one love

No comments: