Saturday, July 19, 2008

The Known and the unknown

Apparently they are opposite, or a dichotomy or something..... but that doesn't' stop me from getting them confused.

Cause, I'm tired, and they keep acting .... well like one is an index finger and the other a thumb. Individual fingers, work well together. but different....and part of the same hand...

and I'll be leaving you all with that nice ramble...

Which reminds me... You know the old blog?... I'm too much of a narcissist to have "Erased it"

http://themopinator2.blogspot.com/

2 comments:

Mistress Julie said...

Love the new format and the self proclaimed narcissism.

Bauhaus huh? Reminds me of being 15.

The Mop said...

;) it's all I have left of my days of smoking weed till my head exploded....

and pink floyd.

Don't mess with the bauhaus, or I'll send king volcano after you.