Monday, February 28, 2011

Calling all cars....

I kept saying that this is the time most of us hit rock bottom. Most of us hit that point where we finally start turning things around seasonally. I mentioned it a few weeks ago... "Rock bottom" where the Alcoholic finally realizes he has a problem.

Greg hit it... I hit it... Turbo hit it... some other people are close....

but it is time for the worm to turn. Let some of us start letting things turn toward the upside.... Start getting those projects cranked out... get on top of this weeks/year/month 's planning. Start cranking it all out.

and.... Ok, things have been so upside down for the past few weeks.... I shit you not... email me... Message me... tell me what an asshole I am... how horrible I am to you... the whole bit. Seems like you may have to stand in line.... But ...

.... Bring it...

2 comments:

sp said...

I definitely hit it.

The Mop said...

Wait for the Wheel......

Wait for the wheel, my friend.