Wednesday, February 16, 2011

The universe

I finally had some time for myself today... stocked up on winter foods... Yogurt... soup... rice cakes. Needed some toiletries ...FYI...

Its always interesting what cycles through my brain when I get some time.... I was hoping for some zen time....

The wind prevented a long bike ride, and i didn't make all my errands...

I found myself haunted... still find myself haunted... Thoughts of the ex... thoughts of where my life is headed....

Contemplating where the universe has me headed... I'm usually very good about not thinking about, or stressed about where I'm going... Usually I just know it is forward. The job I'm working is even more a disaster than I expected. Impressive the layers of stupidity... and silly-ness.

I still think this is the wind that starts driving people mad.... a wind that drives a dagger into our foreheads Till we can't think...

I don't know.... I digress

I don't mean to spit in the face of the universe right now.... It just has me off center. I think, never in my life have things been so unclear as to the potential of my future. There are also some amazing things developing... Almost unsettling how Amazing....

Months ago.. I thought I should go back to school and study psychology... weeks ago... I was wondering if I should become a financial planner...

Honestly...as always... I just want to be in love...

either that or I just need/want a good nights sleep...

Uncertainty abounds...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Word.