Sunday, February 27, 2011

drunkfu blogging

Trying to remember what i wanted to blog....

I had some ideas....

had to do with unrembursed employee expenses....

Maybe it has to do with how badly I feel about how things train wrecked with the Ex.....

could have been something to do with how the universe rotates... and it's many cogs and wheels....

Maybe it had to do with me calling out god....... I was contemplating how as far as "God" was concerned,I had rolled snake eyes... it's one of those chicken and egg things... is it that I rolled snake eyes, that I don't believe... or is it that I don't believe, that I rolled snake eyes....

well, I'm ready to roll the dice, we will see what happens at the pearly gates with saint peter.(Of course, this isn't to say I'm ready to find out)

.... There were some thoughts.... but I'm over it right now....

I swear there were better thoughts about .....


but ...

Honestly...

what I could use is a great bike ride tomorrow.

No comments: