Thursday, February 24, 2011

First...Then.....

I had the day off, today. Like all days off my intent was to do a bunch of things. You know, all those things I'm too busy to do during the week. Well, I started by sleeping in. Then managed to while away the rest of the morning.

You know... sometimes I'm sitting here trying to remember what I was going to write. Being the fool that I am, I just keep going.

It feels like that time of year, feels like it's time for Dr Who.... I was reminded of a quote. Which I can't remember right now LOL...

A friend of mine... My cleaning Mentor said to me as I commented on how things in my office were messy... and I was doing a bad job of getting them sorted out. They said to me," Eh.... you have had a huge year, you are thrown a little sideways, it's ok don't sweat it." Which coming from that Type A personality... Well.. It was Fucking crazy...

I feel like this was the time last year where I started telling myself to "Leap into uncertainty"... I feel that same sort of manic right now. Of course I remember some horror show going on with another woman, at this time...

As I laid in bed... Contemplating the universe. I said, "I feel very rested right now, I want to do nothing and everything." This seemed like a bit of a problem... I resolved it by saying, "I'm going to lay here and enjoy doing nothing, and then do Everything, but later." I thought it sounded like and excellent plan.

For some reason, I feel like doing everything.

I hope it goes well....

ya ya ya.... this post sucked.....

I did get my second row of peas in...

Also... after lackluster winter training.... I'm hoping I can get some kind of program going. I pulled 4 days in a row last week, and I'm at 1 for this week....

No comments: