Thursday, February 10, 2011

Inner Truth

... I have been very emotionally drained, it takes hours to decompress and the horrors going on in my head are impressive. I spent hours today... calming a few people down... Why is that my job?

Today one of the people in complete melt down, after I got them calmed down. I was talking about something... Looked them deep into the eyes...

Somehow they just melted... started to break down and cry...

I was like... Damn!!! I don't have time for this.... I kicked into some denial. Pretended it didn't happen. Ya.... sorry honey, I'm not sure I have time for whatever Inner truth you have locked inside to start oozing out of your head..... Sorry....

What the hell goes down with some people..... that somehow just looking you deep in they eyes... turns into a complete melt down...

I mean... sure I have time for it.... if you are a friend... but I just can't have complete strangers melting into a puddle of tears....

No comments: