Sunday, February 27, 2011

A life in disorder....

Here I sit.... It feels like we are all in that period of time where we hit a seasonal rock bottom. Suddenly we have to realize that it's time to start the Magic. Time to get on top of everything we need to do for the new year.

I was hung-over this morning, in all kinds of emotional distress. Mostly streaming from having some crazy drunk chick mouthing off to me. When you realize that it's just her emotional dysfunction testing me for potential Mating. Seeing if I was a willing Missing piece to her ... Whatever. BTW FYI... she is going to stop smoking Weed Tomorrow. She has to for her Job....

Not to say I'm pro or Anti Weed smoking, but I am ... sort of over that period of my life, it ended over a decade ago.

I also just did some pictures of myself.... and I felt humiliated.... Jesus... is this what I've become... Time to take my life in my hands I guess....

A life in disorder....

Somebody has me convinced into doing HOTN this year. Ok... maybe I'm convinced myself... Better update that license....

I type all of this, as I get the laundry piled..... and am going through my office looking for garbage....

Something....

I guess it will be off to the store to get some Veggies and other stuffola...

Then there will be some planning for .... I mean shit If I'm going to race... I guess I better get a training plan together.....

No comments: